UPDATED: 3/13/2020 – 10:15 a.m.
Carilion Clinic Restrictions
- Hospital access will be restricted by closing certain entrances and limiting visitors.
- Visitors under the age of 18 will not be permitted on site.
- Visitors will not be permitted for inpatient psychiatric and behavioral health patients due to the communal nature of the visiting areas on those units.
- Patients will be limited to one visitor, excluding pediatric patients who are able to have up to two visitors (parents or legal guardians).
- Visitors with flu-like symptoms (cough, congestion, runny nose, fever, etc.), must refrain from visiting patients at the hospital.
- Further visitor screenings and restrictions may be implemented as the situation evolves.
Ferrum College will utilize online instruction from March 18th to April 6th
Friday, March 13th
- Dancing for a Cause – Postponed
- SMLRCC Ribbon Cutting at Green Compass Global Advocate – Postponed
Saturday, March 14th
- Smart2Start Recruitment Fair – Cancelled
- Dailey & Vincent Concert – Postponed
- Graham Nash at the Harvester Performance Center – Postponed to November 7th
Thursday, March 19th
- SMLRCC Business After Hours at Cora Physical Therapy – Postponed
Friday, March 20th
- Franklin County Public Schools – Closed (Teacher Workday)
- SMLRCC Ribbon Cutting at Aqua Pools & Spas – Postponed
Wednesday, March 25th
- SMLRCC Education Seminar at the Franklin Center – Postponed
Thursday, March 26th
- SML Connects Networking Event at Mama Ann’s Gifts and Goodies – Postponed
Saturday, March 28th
- Laurie Chitwood Memorial Fundraiser with Carson Peters and Iron Mountain – Postponed