ROCKY MOUNT – Franklin County High School will host an athletic national signing day ceremony on Wednesday, February 2nd at 3:45 p.m. in the high school auditorium.
Currently, five student athletes will be recognized as they sign their national letter of intent to continue their playing career at the collegiate level. Those athletes include:
- Kylie Cooper – Cross Country, Indoor Track, Outdoor Track – Virginia Tech
- Addie Shorter – Cross Country, Indoor Track, Outdoor Track – James Madison University
- Anna Smith – Softball – Sweet Briar College
- Elijah Davis – Football – Ferrum
- Jamerise Holland – Football – Ferrum